Editorial on Fetal Surgery1
Review Article on Fetal Surgery1
1. The series “Fetal Surgery” was commissioned by the editorial office, Translational Pediatrics without any sponsorship or funding. Eric Jelin and George B. Mychaliska served as the unpaid Guest Editors for the series.
Column on Metabolism of Childhood Cancer
Metabolism of Childhood Cancer Column (Review Article)
Rare Diseases Column (Review Article)
Below are the latest Translational Pediatrics articles published online ahead of print publication.
Letter to the Editor
- Neurocognitive function and CNS integrity in adult survivors of childhood Hodgkin lymphoma
- Use of positron emission tomography scanning to evaluate pseudoresponse
- Vitamin D intake in young children with acute lower respiratory infection
- Management of children after renal transplantation: Highlights for general pediatricians