About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Translational Pediatrics (Transl Pediatr, http://tp.amegroups.com, Print ISSN 2224-4336, Online ISSN 2224-4344) is an open access, peer-reviewed, monthly journal (quarterly published from Jul. 2012 - Dec. 2019, bimonthly published from Dec. 2019 - Dec. 2020).
TP publishes articles in all aspects of health care in newborns, children and adolescents. Contributions pertinent to pediatrics are also included from related fields such as nutrition, surgery, respiration, dentistry, urology, public health, child health services, human genetics, basic sciences, psychology, psychiatry, education, sociology, and nursing.
Currently, TP has been indexed by PubMed/PubMed Central, Scopus and Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE). The SCIE impact factor 2021 for TP is 4.047.
Information for Authors
TP is a member of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and it follows the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines and the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to TP, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of TP articles, please contact: email@example.com
For reprint order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TP is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on June 29, 2022