On Sept. 19, 2019, we received the good news from Clarivate Analytics (former Thomson Reuters Intellectual Property and Science Business) that Translational Pediatrics (TP) has been indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) and all the articles published since 2017 will be included. The first impact factor of TP will be released in the second quarter of 2020.
TP is the 13th journal of AME Publishing Company included by SCIE, following the other twelve sister journals:
- Journal of Thoracic Disease (https://jtd.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 2.027)
- Translational Cancer Research (https://tcr.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 1.07)
- Hepatobiliary Surgery and Nutrition (https://hbsn.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 3.911)
- Quantitative Imaging in Medicine and Surgery (https://qims.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 3.074)
- Annals of Translational Medicine (https://atm.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 3.689)
- Annals of Cardiothoracic Surgery (https://www.annalscts.com) (Impact factor: 2.895)
- Translational Lung Cancer Research (https://tlcr.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 4.806)
- Translational Andrology and Urology (https://tau.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 2.113)
- Gland Surgery (https://gs.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 1.922)
- Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy (https://cdt.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 2.006)
- Annals of Palliative Medicine (https://apm.amegroups.com) (Impact factor: 1.262)
- Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology (https://jgo.amegroups.com) (Its first impact factor will be released in the second quarter of 2020)
Upholding AME’s philosophy and standards in running journals, TP has published a great number of high-quality articles since it was launched. In 2019, the majority of the corresponding authors of TP come from USA, followed by Germany, UK, New Zealand and China (Figure 3).
Currently, TP has been indexed by PubMed/PMC, Scopus and SCIE. We can’t achieve this without the continuous support and contributions of TP’s editorial board members, guest editors, authors, reviewers and readers. We hereby would like to extend our sincere gratitude to all the contributors.